When it comes to the KPSTEK Multi-Outlet Wall Mount Adapter Surge Protector with 3 USB Charging Ports there’s not much to write about. Yeah, It plugs into the socket and I’m done and now I got more plug holes. LOL, But, this is so much cooler because its a surge protector without the cord. Which I needed in my bathroom in my apartment. I mean why is there only one plug in the bathroom. I’m used to at least there being two. One near the sink and one on the exterior wall joined to the hallway or another room. Or, it could be near or under your toilet. Why, I don’t know…ask your electrician. HaHa… that’s funny cause I’ve seen it.
The wall tap plug features 6 surge-protected outlets and 3 USB ports. The USB was a bonus because I have beauty devices that charge with USB (or plug). Now I can have three of my devices charging at the same time on the counter. To me, I can now display my devices (to myself) and not have to have them plugged up it different parts of the house. Which now make them easily accessible. I can use my devices and then put them back to charge all without taking a step.
I have an electric fireplace in my bathroom. I was using this three socket adapter and notice problems. My plug is a ground fault circuit interrupter outlet. And they are designed to prevent electrical accidents. Different from a fuse, which is designed to prevent electrical fires, GFCI outlets are designed to prevent injury from electrical shock. Well, I was hoping that this would resolve my issue. I can say I’ve not seen a problem yet. But, it a surge protector not an electrical shock protector. It is fire-resistant poly-carbon material and high-quality component can improve product durability and safety, these protect from an electrical short circuit, overheat (fire-resistant 1380℉) and overcharging.
I like it and really dig having the USB plugs in the bathroom. I went from two plugs to six plugs plus three USB which basically makes it nine plugs. Pretty Sweet.
#RankBoosterReview ii. #Sponsored iii. #KPSTEK #DeadHonestReviews